Frequently Asked Questions...
Here's a few answers to the questions that we are most commonly asked about our services. Of course - if you can't find the answer you're looking for here, please do get in touch and we'd be happy to answer any queries you might have.
1. How long will it take to set up the chocolate fountain and what do you need from me?
We require up to an hour and a half to set up the fountain. We'll also need a 5' or 6' circular table and an accessible 240V electrical supply.
2. Will I have to pay a delivery charge?
The price is inclusive of delivery within a 20 mile radius of Stourbridge, West Midlands. Only locations outside this area would incur an extra charge (based upon a charge of 50p per mile).
3. How long will the chocolate fountain run for?
4. Can I book a longer rental period?
Of course. The price would depend on the number of extra hours required and on the number of guests to be catered for.
5. What kind of chocolate do you use?
Belgian chocolate specially supplied for chocolate fountains
6. Will there be someone with the chocolate fountain at all times?
Yes. A Chocorococo uniformed attendant will be with the fountain at all times to ensure the smooth and hygienic operation and to re-stock the chocolate, dips, skewers and napkins.
7. How do I pay you?
At the time of booking we require a 25% non refundable deposit, the remainder of the balance is payable 4 weeks before the event .
8. Can the chocolate fountain be used outside?
Preferably not because bugs and flies like chocolate too! The fountain has to be maintained at a warm temperature to ensure the chocolate stays melted & flows easily, but inside a marquee will be fine.
9. Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
Yes, we have Public Liability Cover, are registered with the Local Health Dept and have the relevant Health and Hygiene Certificates. We are also CRB checked.
10. Do I have to have milk chocolate?
Not at all - milk is our most popular choice but we can also offer dark and white chocolate fountains too.